You will gain the knowledge necessary to lead an enterprise Agile transformation by leveraging the Scaled Agile framework, and its underlying principles of lean thinking, and product development flow. You will leave with an understanding of how the principles and practices of the framework support Lean thinking, Agile Development, SAFe ScrumXP, Agile Release Train, Agile Portfolio Management, Agile Architecture, and Scaling Leadership. You will also learn how to write stories and break down features, plan and execute iterations, and plan Program increments. Finally, you’ll learn about the continuous delivery pipeline and DevOps culture, how to effectively integrate with other teams in the program, and what it takes to continuously improve the train.
Practitioner Certification based on version 4.5 of SAFe. Attending the class prepares you to take the exam and become a certified SAFe® 4.5 Agilist (SA) Learning Goals to perform the role of a SAFe® Agilist.
Key SAFe™ Concepts
- Introduction to SAFe™
- Introduction to the Scaled Agile Framework™
- Lean Thinking: An overview of Lean Software Development and Product Development Flow.
- Agile Development: Application of Agile development in the enterprise context, as well as Business Benefits.
- SAFe™ ScrumXP: An experiential walkthrough of “SAFe ScrumXP”, focusing on scalable technical, project management and economic prioritization practices that enable scaling to the program and portfolio level.
- Agile Release: Train Identification, implementation and execution of Agile Release Trains — long-lived programs whereby teams-of-agile-teams optimize quality and velocity delivery for the enterprises larger value streams.
- Agile Portfolio Management: Agile transformational patterns for Strategy and Investment Funding, Program Management, and Governance.
- Agile Architecture: Principles of Agile Architecture, role of System and Enterprise Architects, and Architecting with Flow.
- Scaling Leadership: Scaling Enterprise Lean | Agile leadership.
The cost of enrollment is $1500
Registration ends 4 days before class commences.
The class is taught over a two day session from 9:00am-6:00pm and it designed for your convenience. You can pick and choose the month that best suits you.
April 20th 27th
May 4th 11th
June 1st 8th
July 20th 27th
Kindly call 703-591-7042 Extension (416)
VIU is designated as a Registered Educational Partner (R.E.P.) by Project Management Institute (PMI) (Registration # 4231).