This year’s company picnic was bigger and better than last year with an obstacle course, face painter, caricature artists, balloon twister, and a petting zoo! VIU employees invited their families to enjoy the fun and we all had a great time!
A huge thank you goes out to the Facilities team and the student staff who helped make this year great – the food was a hit, and we couldn’t have done it without you!
This year, along with our annual raffle for door prizes, Courtney Hill coordinated a 50/50 raffle to raise money for the VIU Scholarship Fund. Camilla Nunes was the lucky winner of the raffle and graciously donated back her winnings to the pot. We raised a total of $450 for ours students! Great job everyone!
The door prizes this year went to the following lucky winners:
- AMC Gift Card àPrashish Shrestha
- Essential Oil Kit àKamrul Hasan
- Outdoor Picnic Basket à Dr. Isa Sarac
- Orville Redenbacher Air Popper àSmita Maskey
- Restaurant Gift Card àNitesh Pradhan
- Amazon Echo Dot à Dr. Klara Bilgin
- Room Escape Gift Certificate àElizabeth Garibay
- iPod Shuffle àSadik Bulut
- Headphones à PremRavula
- FujiFilmInstax Camera àChristy Koonts
- Kennedy Center Gift Certificate àManda Mendbayar
- Red Door Spa Gift Card à Ken Kidmungtangdee
- Cookology Gift Certificate àCourtney Hill
- Nationals v. Braves Tickets àKarla DeMarsico
- •48” Smart LED TV àPatrick Moss
|Dr. Ron Kovach, Vice President of Academic Affairs, spending time with
his grandchildren at the company picnic in July.