The School of Business at Virginia International University is proud to announce the inaugural International Business Conference, October 27-28, 2016. This event is designed to provide members of the academic and professional business communities with quality educational and networking opportunities for the purpose of enhancing their careers, operational procedures, profitability, and other aspects critical to successfully conducting business in the global community.
The 2016 International Business Conference will be a two-day event with a variety of conference, panel and poster sessions, as well as a number of notable speakers from the business community.
Invitations to participate are being sent to more than 500 institutions around world. Therefore, we are anticipating a significant international presence.
1. Outstanding Networking Opportunities—meet with other business practitioners and students and learn how they’re tackling the challenges and expanding opportunities in today’s ever changing business world.
2. Gain Valuable Perspectives From Our Impressive Roster of Guest Speakers—crafted around the theme “Initiating, Expanding, and Sustaining Global Business Success,” each session will add breadth, depth and application possibilities, blending issues into the global understanding of our roles as practitioners and academics–we always have something to learn from one another!
3. Get Certificates of Completion and Up To 32 PDU Credits—VIU is approved by appropriate bodies to serve as a provider of professional development credits.
4. Affordable Registration Fee—includes all conference sessions, Thursday evening Welcome Reception, Breakfast & Luncheon
5. Experience Our Nation’s Capital—Washington, DC!
- Local & International Business Professionals
- Local & International Business Students
- Recent Graduates