The School of Education at Virginia International University will be hosting its inaugural Conference on Language, Learning, and Culture (CLLC) on April 11-12, 2014, with the goal of sharing best practices and emerging trends in these closely intertwined areas.
This year’s theme, Innovations at the Intersection of Language, Learning, and Culture, intends to frame educational experiences as ideally meeting the needs of diverse students, their communities, and the various stakeholders who can benefit from high-quality, socially responsive language programs.
To register for the conference, visit the following web address: http://viu.edu/sed/about-school-of-education/cllc/registration.html
- Deadline for abstract submission: December 23, 2013
- Notification of acceptance: January 24, 2014
- Submission of papers (for inclusion in the Conference Proceedings): May 23, 2014
- Early registration: From November 1, 2013 to February 28, 2014
($10 for students, $30 for non-students)
- Regular registration: Begins March 1, 2014
($20 for students, $50 for non-students)
*On-site registration is possible on the day of the event.
We look forward to seeing you at the Conference!