Well, we did it. We all have achieved one major milestone in our lives: we are graduates now!

This is a major step in the journey of our lives, and I am not only more honored but also overjoyed to share my thoughts and views being a speaker at this year’s commencement ceremony.

Trust me, I am what I am today because of all of you. VIU is a place I am going to miss a lot. Especially the faculty and staff of the School of Computer Information Systems, each and every one is my extended family. They always encouraged and kept me motivated. Virginia International University has given me an edge to prove myself, welcomed my innovative thoughts and helped me to be a better person in all aspects. Right from the beginning by offering me the President’s Scholarship to this day. They have shown their trust in me and I assure you all that I will never let VIU down.

VIU has shown all of us how capable we are. I believe and hope that all of us can take graduation as a personal accomplishment and an example of how anything is truly possible when we put our minds and soul to it. And let’s move ahead by taking each day with confidence, knowing that we have achieved great heights and are equipped with the necessary tools to tackle our futures.